Our first practice is coming up! Saturday 8/1, 9am at WRAP Field.
News and Events
We hope that those of you who were able to attend the Football camp hosted by the Hornets at Glacier Middle School enjoyed it. It is just another great opportunity to prepare for the upcoming season.
· Thursday 7/30 Agility training - 7-8pm at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321
Our regular season practices begin on Saturday 8/1.
·For football, that practice will be our 1st No Pads Practice – 9-11am at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321
·For cheer, this will be squad practice
Also on 8/1, those of you who need football gear or have gear to exchange will be able to do so at 11am. Please remember that you won’t be able to check out gear unless you have paid in full and we have received both the birth certificate and most recent report card for your participant.
The rest of the week’s practice schedule is as follows:
·For football 2nd No Pads Practice – 6-8pm at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321
·For cheer, squad practice
·For football 3rd No Pads Practice – 6-8pm at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321
·For cheer, squad practice and Varsity Try-Outs
·For football 1st Pads Practice – 6-8pm at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321. If your participant has not had 3 no pads practices, they will still practice without pads at this practice.
·For cheer, squad practice
·For football Pads Practice - 6-8pm at WRAP Field, 27515 120th St Buckley, WA 98321. If your participant has not had 3 no pads practices, they will still practice without pads.
·For cheer, this night will be competition practice. Competition practices will be on Thursdays and are mandatory.
The following dates/times have been released from the Nisqually Junior Football League (NJFL). *Please note that these are subject to change with little or no notice.
· Saturday 8/22 League Weigh Ins, Time TBD @ WRHS 111 120th St Buckley, WA 98321. All players on the 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th, & 6th grade teams MUST weigh in or they cannot play. If you are unavailable on 8/22 please let me know so I can arrange another date/time for your player.
· Saturday 8/22-Sunday 8/23 Pre-Season Scrimmage, Time TBD @ WRHS 111 120th St Buckley, WA 98321
· Saturday 8/29 1st Regular Season Game, TBD
· Saturday 9/5, No games Labor Day Weekend
We are always looking for others to volunteer at all of the events listed above. We need help on and off the field to make this program successful. If you're interested in helping please let me know.
The first fundraising event of the season is now finished, but there are more to come. A quick reminder that every participant has a $50 fundraising obligation. The following dates/events have been scheduled to ensure that everyone has plenty of opportunities to fundraise accordingly.
· Clothes for a Cause. Bring your housing textiles (clothes, blankets, belts, sheets, any household fabric) to be donated. Start collecting now! If we each collected one garbage bag of clothes a month until September, we would exceed our goal raising thousands of dollars for our organization. You can drop off donations at practice. All donations are due by September 11. This is a great opportunity because it doesn’t cost anything! So please, bring us your clothes!
· Applebees Breakfast is scheduled for Sunday 9/13. Applebees Breakfast tickets are to be pre-sold for $10 each.
· If you or someone you know owns a business and would be interested in sponsoring the Wolverines, now is the time to sign up! For only $100 they can get their logo on the snack shack and it counts as your player or cheerleader’s fundraising obligation.
· We will be selling Butter Braids as well in September, so look for more information about that to come soon.
· Amazon Smile is a great way to donate! Every time you shop at Amazon Smile they will send a portion of your purchase to the Wolverines! Go to www.Amazonsmile.com and select Enumclaw Athletic Association as your charitable organization today.
If you have additional email accounts you’d like us to send our emails to, please include them on your online profile. You can include as many contacts as you wish. Email, web and Facebook are the fastest and easiest ways for us to reach you so please help us stay in touch.