Our tackle football program will begin August 1st. We practice Monday thru Thursday a week from 6-8pm. Registration for the new season will be out in late spring.
Once school begins we practice Tuesday thru Thursday 6-8pm at the WRAP field with games on Saturday.
The following is a list of gear that the Wolverines will be providing:
- Helmet (includes chin strap)
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Game/practice Pants (1 pair issued to be used for both)
The following is a list of gear that you will be expected to provide:
- Mouth Guard - most of our players prefer the "binky" type which we do sell on site
- Cleats - We do have used cleats available at no cost to you on site if you can find your size.
- Practice Pants - A second pair is optional but recommended
- Water bottle - It is extremely hot and with the added weight of the gear it will be even hotter. Please ensure your players have adequate water during practice. Safety is our first priority!