Our tackle football program will begin August 1st. We practice Monday thru Thursday a week from 6-8pm. Location of practice to be announced. Registration for the 2018 season is now open. Registration $275 until June 20th after that, price goes up to $300. Registration closes on August 1st.
Once school begins we practice Tuesday thru Thursday 6-8pm with games on Saturday.
Agility Sessions open to everyone this summer!
Starting June 26th, Agility sessions will be held every Tuesday and Thursday fro 6 to 8 pm at Foothills Elementary. Registration with the Wolverine organization is NOT required. This is free to anyone who wants to participate. This is a great chance to keep your young athlete active over the summer months and conditioned for the upcoming sports season.
Mandatory Weigh Ins! 2 Dates available, more info to come.
- August 11th - Sparks Field - Puyallup
- August 18th - Orting Field at Jamboree - Orting
The following is a list of gear that the Wolverines will be providing:
- Helmet (includes chin strap)
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Game/practice Pants (1 pair issued to be used for both)
The following is a list of gear that you will be expected to provide:
- Mouth Guard - most of our players prefer the "binky" type which we do sell on site
- Cleats - We do have used cleats available at no cost to you on site if you can find your size.
- Practice Pants - A second pair is optional but recommended
- Water bottle - It is extremely hot and with the added weight of the gear it will be even hotter. Please ensure your players have adequate water during practice. Safety is our first priority!