The Wolverine organization is pleased to announce that we are bringing our sideline cheer program back to basics. We will be directing our focus on safety, proper motions, sportsmanship and leadership. Our cheerleaders will be given all of the key tools to be successful cheerleaders that will make us all proud to be called a Wolverine.
Sideline Cheer 2018 season
- Registration open to ALL - Registration costs $175 (increases to $200 June 30); Spirtit Pack $160
Changes to registration this year:
- You will register your cheerleader in the sideline cheer program and will later be placed on specific teams. If your cheerleader has a sibling in football that they wish to cheer for, indicate that in registrations. We cannot guarantee placement on that team, but every effort will be made to accomidate requests.
- You will pay the registration fee of $175 which does not include the Spirit Pack.
- Spirit Pack purchase will be open at a later date.
- Returning cheerleaders will have the OPTION to purchase NEW or additional items from the Spirit Pack
- NEW cheerleaders will purchase the full spirit pack ($160)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our cheer director,
General Cheer Practice Guidelines
Make sure your cheerleader brings plenty of water. It is also important for all cheerleaders to wear comfortable, active-wear type clothing (t-shirts, tanks, bike shorts, yoga pants, etc) as we will be tumbling and stunting. It is also imperative that all cheerleaders wear tennis shoes, have their hair in ponytails, wear deodorant if needed, and do not wear any jewelry or fake nails. The weather is getting colder so please dress accordingly!
Younger Cheerleaders (7 and under) – parents, please make sure you stay at practice. The younger cheerleaders often need more bathroom breaks and we simply do not have enough coaches to interrupt practice to take them.
SIDELINE CHEER UNIFORMS FOR 2017/2018
*Not Yet Available for Purchase*